[Marxism] Luis Corvalán Dies at 93 (Franco's terminology)

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 12:03:34 MDT 2010

Corvolan and his CP bore the greatest responsibility for betrayal of
the revolution, with their disarming of the workers both ideologically
and physically.
I sure don't want to start another flame war here in which the
Stalinists admit nothing, as they can't learn from history, but Tom
has already had three chances to bait we Trotskyists as accomplices of
the fascists for daring to address the betrayals of the Chilean CP.
If Louis wants to end this thread here, that's fine with me.