[Marxism] Luis Corvalán Dies at 93 (Franco's terminology)

Tom Cod tomcod3 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 12:22:30 MDT 2010

Well, Michel Raptis aka Pablo in his excellent book, "Revolution and
Counter-Revolution in Chile", refers to the Trotskyists there as not
accomplices of anything, but isolated irrelevant sectarian know it alls who
abstained from the struggle.  I can't say for sure, I wasn't there, which is
why I'm reluctant to bad mouth people who had family members killed and
tortured by the regime or to bad mouth them without even acknowledging that,
whether it's Corvalan or some trotskyist group.