[Marxism] Israel, South Africa and the single-state non-solution

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 13:21:05 MDT 2010

Nestor Gorojovsky:

> [First of all, and though this is already known on this list, I would
> like to point out that Germany may probably be the country where a
> consequent Marxist defense of the Arab cause against the crimes
> committed by the State of Israel requires the highest degree of moral
> courage (and Austria, maybe). The moral equivalent, on "the enemy" side,
> would be that of someone in Hanoi defending the right of US to invade
> and storm Viet Nam in order to save the world from Communism.]

Either Nestor didn't think before drawing this analogy, or he really is saying that Germany's position vis-a-vis Israel is analogous to Vietnam's position vis-a-vis the United States.

So the major capitalist power in Europe, which pushes around it's southern and eastern neighbors, is second only to China in terms of being a major export economy, and which is responsible more than any other state for the vicious destruction of Yugoslavisa, is in fact merely subservient to a crappy little client state of the U.S. in the Middle East?