[Marxism] Earliest use of word "Stalinism"?

Néstor Gorojovsky nmgoro at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 07:00:18 MDT 2010

2010/7/31 Lüko Willms <lueko.willms at t-online.de>:

[On "Stalinism"]

>  Anyway, Trotsky was wrong using that term. The proper term is Bakuninism.
> Bakunin has older rights for what others called wrongly "Stalinism".

I have long believed that Stalinism (particularly in its
post-Khruschevian form) was some particular version of
Social-Democracy, a Social-Democracy without a bourgeoisie to do the
dirty task.

But this is quite original, for me! Why would you say that Stalinism
roots in Bakunin?

Puzzled.

>  Leaving out Engels from the sequence of name-that-person_isms is really
> a disgrace, by the way, since Engels made very important contributions, too.
> Although he could not be used for doctrinairian concoctions, so maybe that's
> why he was left out.

There might exist another reason: Stalinist symbolic system was not at
all unrelated with the symbolic system of the Orthodox Christian
Church. This required a Trinity, not a Quartet.

--

Néstor Gorojovsky
El texto principal de este correo puede no ser de mi autoría