[Marxism] Earliest use of word "Stalinism"?

Néstor Gorojovsky nmgoro at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 07:33:55 MDT 2010

I guess both the list member and the moderator Louis Proyect fear this
debate can turn into a sterile "Trallin/Sotsky" prairie fire.

So that I quit the issue, on that ground.

But I am afraid that it is not irrelevant. The relation of Stalinism,
Anarchism and Social Democracy is not a minor issue outside the
metropolitan nations, and I hope we can find a way to talk about it.

It has more to do with the failures and limits of the Left wings in
national revolutionary movements in Latin America and the Arab world
than one may guess. At least this is my own vision. Which includes the
idea that no matter what the roots of the current economic crisis may
be, the developments in those national revolutionary movements have a
lot to do with its future evolution.

Best.

--

Néstor Gorojovsky
El texto principal de este correo puede no ser de mi autoría