[Marxism] Earliest use of word "Stalinism"?

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 07:45:17 MDT 2010

Well, I certainly don't give a shit about the origins of words, and Grover's
agenda is only about as interesting as a one-punchline one-joke comedian.

But I agree with Nestor that these issues have a pervasive importance for
us.  I've argued for some time that what we're dealing with is an amalgam of
older impulses and ideas clustered under the common term which Grover has
developed his fetish...and which I will not use in deference to the
moderator's wishes.

ML