[Marxism] Earliest use of word "Stalinism"?

Grover Furr-FM furrg_nj at fastmail.fm
Sat Jul 31 11:20:16 MDT 2010

Dear Louis:

You wrote:

> Who gives a shit about the "roots" of Stalinism?
> Grover Furr asked a question not about theory, but about a scholarly
> detail in keeping with his own agenda.

Louis, is there something wrong with my asking this question on this list?

> We should be discussing the roots of the current economic crisis, not
> this other nonsense.

Why do you think that studying the origins of the term and concept of
"Stalinism" is "nonsense"?

I've gotten at least two very valuable responses so far. So, I intend to
ask more questions in the future.

Is asking questions "out of order" on your list?

Sincerely,

Grover Furr