[Marxism] Primary Lessons.

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 15:12:01 MDT 2011

No, this is quite straightforward.  The caucus explicitly calls for a
primary challenge to Obama, not for winning back the Congress.  We've all
heard calls for that repeatedly.

You don't often see a serious attempt to mount a primary challenge to the
renomination of a seated president.  I, for one, think it's a good sign, if
understood for what it is . . . .

ML