[Marxism] Ralph Nader, What Will this Chronically Disillusioned, Delusional Democrat do in 2012?

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 20:42:23 MDT 2011

The weakness of an email list may be discussion, but the very least it can
do is to provide a place to post your leaflet.

Others have been quite clear what they think should be done.  Pinchy's
mounted the platform several times to tell us why he thinks those
suggestions are crap, but he's not been very forthcoming about what he
proposes should be done.

I've directly asked for this several times now.

Partly, I'm curious whether he's shilling for a groupling or if he's one of
those interesting one-man dogmatists with their own translation of the
Grundrisse or something . . . .  I got my suspicions, but I'd like him to
just tell us the secret answer:  What is to be done?.

ML