[Marxism] Ralph Nader, What Will this Chronically Disillusioned, Delusional Democrat do in 2012?

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 00:01:20 MDT 2011

Pinchy wites: "So, Mark Lause you are actually advocating flat out the same
ol' reformist Democratic Party entryism that is so popular with the likes of
all the Michael Moores and Norman Solomons out there . . . "

Every honest, regular reader of what I've argued here for years knows this
to be a flat out slanderous lie, albeit an entirely predictable (and rather
boring) one.

In the face of the stakes. I should be irritated, but years of such
discussions have taught me to expect no better . . .   Then, too, such
cluelessness will render itself politically harmless in the face of any
emergent mass radical politics.

ML