[Marxism] Daily Kos Leftist?

Kenneth Morgan kenmor1968 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 08:39:06 MDT 2011

A couple of years ago I was enraged to hear of Bill Clinton, not only being
invited to an event called "Net Nation" but even applauded. Just recently I
heard that "Net Nation" was sponsored by the supposedly "leftist" website
Daily Kos. Is this true?

I understand that most people who consider themselves on the left still have
some illusions in the Democrats. Fine. However there is a big difference in
inviting liberal Dems such as Dennis Kucinich or Barbara Lee, as oppossed to
Bill Clinton. What's going on at Daily Kos?

My main motivation in posting the Keith Olbermann critique of the so called
debt bill, was not only his criticism of Obama, but more importantly his
call to action.