[Marxism] Qaddafis launch jihad

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 3 19:48:02 MDT 2011

Louis wonders: "(I wonder how all the pro-Qaddafi leftists are going to spin
this!)"

Well, perhaps I shouldn't speculate, since I'm not a "pro-Qaddafi leftist,"
but as an "anti-NATO leftist," let me just say that this article is so full
of nonsense and contradictory information that, on top of the source (by
which I mean the N.Y. Times, not Seif), if you take any of this for good
coin you probably got short-changed. Among other possible interpretations,
this could well be just Seif spinning black information in an attempt to
split the rebels.

Like the "defense cuts" announced as part of the debt ceiling deal in the
U.S., this is another in a long line of things that I'll believe when I see
them happen, and not before.

Eli Stephens
 Left I on the News
 http://lefti.blogspot.com