[Marxism] Ralph Nader, What Will this Chronically Disillusioned, Delusional Democrat do in 2012?

Pinchy Way pinchyway1 at aol.com
Thu Aug 4 01:54:03 MDT 2011

Mark, you have now gone to asserting that I am supposedly not a materialist to opining that I have some sort of personality disorder, all because I think we need to encourage people to break entirely with the Democratic Party rather than work inside of it by running Democrats in the primaries against Obama.

'There's a similar kind of self-important exaggeration in the assumption
behind Pinchy's latest description of my position: "Mark, you don't see the
need to denounce this strategy of running inside the Democrat Party
primaries once again supposedly 'Left-er' Democrats."
The notion that such a thing depends on denunciations by me or Pinchy or the
list is just fucknuts. It will happen or not depending on all sorts of

things in which we have zero effect.....     .... I (Mark Lause) generally think the "need to denounce" has other sources than a clear
political analysis.'

Mark, in your head the only way to have anything other than 'zero effect' is to encourage people to stay inside the Democratic Party to supposedly be opposing the top leadership of it!   Mark, it is you who is the one gone 'fucknut' here.    Instead of encouraging people to find an alternative strategy to remaining with the Democrats, you are busy telling them to stay Democrats!    Gus Hall would be entirely proud of you and the others on this list that are in agreement with your perspective, but not as proud of you as you yourself seem to be.   Perhaps there is another source to your politics than just the need to be a materialist?   Perhaps you have the need to denounce others with silly insults when they don't support your own, 'clear'-ly  pro- DP entryism backing personal genius?