[Marxism] Counterpunch joins the pro-Assad brigades

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 4 21:00:37 MDT 2011

As an example of what I was talking about, the banner headline on Huffington
Post right now is "State Sanctioned Slaughter." You'll search in vain for
any mention of the slaughter bought and paid for by OUR state that the
article I posted talked about. Even were I a liberal, I would still think my
duty is to aim my demands and fire at my OWN government; after all, it's MY
taxes that are paying for the state-sanctioned slaughter in Libya, and MY
elected officials that are the ones responsible for those policies. All the
more so should that be the case for revolutionaries.

Eli Stephens
 Left I on the News
 http://lefti.blogspot.com