[Marxism] Counterpunch joins the pro-Assad brigades

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Fri Aug 5 07:38:32 MDT 2011

On Aug 4, 2011, at 8:31 PM, pinchy way wrote:
>  At his computer command center cubicle desk at the Humboldt
> University of Berlin,
> an unrepentant and profoundly marxist man sits at his computer screen,
> informing the world about the evil nature of Joe Stalin!, who it
> turns out,
> represses, tortures, and has been known to eat small Aryan babies.
> Germans must be made to know this!  We cannot stop from informing
> them,
> thinks our hero at the computer screen...

One wonders how this profoundly marxist man managed to survive between
August 1939 and June 1941.
His counterpart in Moscow writing profoundly marxist things about
Adolf Hitler certainly wouldn't have.

Shane Mage

"scientific discovery is basically recognition of obvious realities
that self-interest or ideology have kept everybody from paying
attention to"