[Marxism] Moderator's note

Manuel Barrera mtomas3 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 5 16:02:54 MDT 2011

Erik: "Pinchy Way Which is a Spanglish joke for Pinche Huey roughly translated as "fucking jerk/dummy".
Actually "pinche buey"  is the term, which literally means "worthless ox". Chicanos (that's me), often think they hear an "h" for the Spanish "b" and, well, "gringos" just don't really hear any better).  But, yes, Erik's more urban definition is how it is usually meant. I thought it was a funny username that apparently seems to have taken over Pinchy's character in addition to his identity.