[Marxism] Moderator's note

Erik Toren ectoren at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 12:39:40 MDT 2011

I'll be brief, LP. I promise.
For clarification.
I was born and raised in Ciudad Victoria, MX.
Raised along the Mexico-Texas side of the border on both sides.
I went to school in Mexico AND in Texas.
I have lived in this region all my 41 years of life.
I have family in Mexico. And I have family here.
My wife from San  Luis Potosi, SLP.  She speaks mostly in Spanish.
My mother, who lives close to me, has always only spoken Spanish.Never a
word of Spanish.
Please, Manuel, you don't know me. And I sure as hell do  NOT know you. So.
DO NOT assume you KNOW me or the environment I live in.

"if you'll lay off trying to be more Mexican than the Mexicans"

So if you understand that, please lay off the Edward G. Olmo's speech from
Zoot Suit.

'Ta bueno?

Erik