[Marxism] Moderator's note

Manuel Barrera mtomas3 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 6 13:53:19 MDT 2011

:) relax ese, i's just a word . . .  Like you said, you sure don't know me.  But, oh yeah, having a Mexican wife an' livin' on the border that really "brung it", huh?¡mas machote que la chingada! (yeah, another "Zootsuitismo", get over it)
Or, as so many of "us" on the border might say today, "Really? PuhLease . . ." Manuel