[Marxism] Leaves from a debt ceiling notebook

jay rothermel jayrothermel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 16:13:35 MDT 2011

I really did not expect to step on anyone's toes by posting my notes.
I thought I might be criticized for ego, but being compared to P.T. Barnum
was unexpected.

In future, if anyone wants to peruse the contents of my notes, feel free to
do so at my blog,
http://marxistupdate.blogspot.com/

Mark, if you don't think anyone in our movement is saying there was a "cave"
to the Republicans, read this, if you have not already:
http://www.workers.org/2011/us/dems_cave_to_right_0811/

The SEP website has a lot of useful material, like this article on Douglas
Sirk:
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2011/aug2011/sff6-a04.shtml