[Marxism] London's burning

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 18:21:12 MDT 2011

This is just a short note to urge listers to monitor Lenin's Tomb <
leninology.blogspot.com>. Richard Seymour is intellectually brilliant always
but there is something about a radical movement among the people that he
grasps in a very intuitive and instinctive way.  Makes me think he must have
an Irish Catholic ancestor tucked away somewhere :).

His posts have an urgency that matches this historical moment perfectly.

Comrades I am beginning to smell the fear of the ruling class. Of course it
will be expressed in the most brutal of put downs and vicious oppression.
Nonetheless the ruling class have built on sand the  house of neo-liberal
greed and moral corruption and now the youth will ensure they inherit the
whirlwind.

comradely

Gary