[Marxism] Cynthia McKinney: Mon., 8/22, 5 PM Cleveland, Ohio

jay rothermel jayrothermel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 09:17:34 MDT 2011

You will not want to miss this unique opportunity to hear what's really
happening in Libya, including video footage.  The report will be presented
by former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, who led a recent fact-finding
delegation to Libya.  We are very fortunately that she was able to squeeze
Cleveland into her 21-city tour.  Pay tribute to courage and truth!

Date/time: Monday, Aug.22 at 5:00 pm
Place: Cleveland State University, Main Classroom Building, 1899 E. 22nd at
Chester, Lecture Hall #201.

Please help us spread the word and distribute the attached flyer.  Please
make copies of the flyer and post it in barber shops, libraries and coffee
shops, anywhere there is a bulletin board for public use.  Or call for
printed copies of the flyer: 216-571-2518.  Please let us know where you
have posted the flyer so we don't duplicate efforts.  Also please call if
your organization wants to be a co-sponsor of this event.  300 people came
to hear McKinney's report in Los Angeles - let's gather just as many here in
Cleveland.

Due to Cynthia McKinney's outstanding expenses from the trip to Libya, as
well as the costs of this nationwide tour, we are suggesting a donation of
$10, more if you can, less if you can't.  Each city on her tour is asked to
try to raise $1500 so let's show her Cleveland's passion and generosity.

Looking forward to seeing all of you at this exciting event,