[Marxism] Materialist History of Abraham Religions?

Tristan Sloughter tristan.sloughter at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 18:33:53 MDT 2011

Thanks, this looks good. But definitely a book I'll need to check the
library for. 110 bucks on Amazon!

And Tom, interesting. Regarding the Greeks I guess I meant more the
influence it had on the Jewish messiah and the Jesus myth. Like the other
gods who had similar stories as Jesus.

And yes, God and the State is great! Probably my favorite part was finding
I'm not the only one who saw Lucifer (if your version of Genesis considers
the snake Lucifer) as actually a freedom fighter who brought knowledge to
humans and rebelled against his ruler, haha. I went to Catholic school for
my first 9 years...

Tristan