[Marxism] Congresswoman how will you help Verizon Striking Workers

Tristan Sloughter tristan.sloughter at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 14:15:07 MDT 2011

I think this video says a lot about the plans those on top have for getting
jobs back to the States, get rid of benefits and cut wages so we can compete
with India, China, etc, but also shows the anger that I can't help but think
must also be growing on the right... Could they be realizing that the
distractions presented by politicians and the media of workers immigrating
here to work ("steal jobs") are just that, distractions, and the real
problem is the flow of capital out of the country to increase profit for the
capitalists at the expense of themselves?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAWvVTMz5o0&feature=player_embedded