[Marxism] List technical problems

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Aug 16 07:15:31 MDT 2011

I noticed that Steve Heeren asked about no messages from the list.
Some problem seems to have cropped up. I have not received any
messages from the list myself for about a day and a half, although
I am able to post to it since I just noticed my "testing" message
on the Utah archives. Unfortunately, this means that the latest
100 messages archive will not be functional until this problem is
cleared up since it is based on messages that I receive. If this
message does show up in your mailbox, please drop me a line at
lnp3 at panix.com so I can determine that at least some people are
receiving messages.