[Marxism] The Power of Nonsense: Slavoj Zizek's Left-Fascist Farce

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 18:54:12 MDT 2011

Um, Alan Johnson is one of those Eustonite laptop bombardiers who thinks bombing Iraqis is a means of liberating them.

I'm all for "debate", but I don't think it should include giving a platform to people like that.

I find there's an irritating kind of "contrarianism for the sake of contrarianism" which regards itself as being bold and controversial by offering warmongers the opportunity to publish in supposedly left publications.