[Marxism] Let's Do The Time Warp Again (was: Marxist contrarians on the British riots)

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 03:26:55 MDT 2011

I feel like I've been catapulted through the space-time continuum back to the year 1999.  Are people really getting all worked up looking for refutations of Slavoj Zizek?

Meanwhile, back in 2011, the entire Mediterranean periphery of Europe is on fire, from Greece to Egypt to Spain to Israel, some of that spark has caught in London, the spirit of Wisconsin has extended to the Verizon strike in the Northeast United States.

All the energy you guys waste by directing it against a harmless Lacanian film critic could be better used, for example, in trying to get a handle on the whole Eurobonds debate which is threatening to rip Berlin's hegemonic ambitions in half: http://www.businessinsider.com/germany-angela-merkel-euro-bonds-2011-8