[Marxism] Syria

Alistair Boyd-Bell andrensath at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 15:40:01 MDT 2011

Because, of course, the most important thing is to protect a brutal dictator
who commits mass murder if the people he supposedly leads.

Personally, I find it a rather bizarre form of anti-imperialism to line up
on, effectively, the same side as the biggest imperialist outpost in the
area, namely Israel.