[Marxism] A telling quote

Tristan Sloughter kungfooguru at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 11:03:53 MDT 2011

> This is from the lead article in the NYT today. What I think those in the
> anti-anti-Qaddafi left should begin considering is the possibility that
> their model of a transmission belt between Langley, Virginia, the TNC in
> Benghazi, and the men who spray paint "Zintan" or "Nalut" on the walls of
> Tripoli might be deeply flawed.

That is what I've been trying to argue with people is probably the case for
a while now.

The problem is, this is from the NYT! The anti-anti-Qaddafi left I've spoken
with quickly start spewing that I accept and propagate all Western media
propaganda.

It will be interesting to see at what point there is enough evidence for
them to accept this. Though if these rebels are simply crushed by NATO boots
on the ground they never will. But hopefully that doesn't happen.

Tristan