[Marxism] US "Militant" greets NATO-backed rebel victory in Libya

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 13:18:26 MDT 2011

Although he, Fred and I may all be equally surprised, given our backgrounds,
I find myself in complete agreement with Paddy's approach.

There seems to me to be a terrible kind of rush to reductionist conclusions
among many of us . . . as though the quality of the Marxism is tested by who
gets to the finish line first.   But the point is to get to the right finish
line . . . to draw the correct conclusions.

Sometimes this requires enough humility for us to shut up and keep our ears
to what the masses are saying.

ML