[Marxism] Repeatedly misquoting Achcar :-(

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 08:37:28 MDT 2011

It's EXACTLY that quote which Lenin's Tomb singles out, and his
explanation of it, that made me say "right on, Comrade Seymour," when
I read it. Because when I read Achcar's stepped-up moralizing and
ruling out of bounds any opposition to imperialist bombs I said to
myself, "Achcar is both feeling defensive and taking a new step in his
renegacy..."
The numbers game doesn't interest me, except out of sorrow for the
lives lost. From a strategic perspective, Achcar would be wrong
whether it was ten or ten thousand.