[Marxism] Hurricane

Joanne Gullion claraescher at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 28 11:21:53 MDT 2011

I've lived on Galveston Bay on the Gulf coast for over 30 years and been through numerous hurricanes.
Almost all of which were grossly exaggerated by the news media.  The worst one for me was Hurricane Ike a few years ago.  Caused me quite a bit of damage.

It's kind of like how the news media exaggerates the crazy elements in political demonstrations.  They're always looking for more viewers, higher ratings to get the ad dollars.

Things are almost always milder than how the news media reports it.