[Marxism] Latest on the irish revolution blog

Philip Ferguson philipferguson8 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 15:35:44 MDT 2011

http://theirishrevolution.wordpress.com/

The latest stuff I’ve put up includes Constance Markievicz articles from the
1920s on Tom Clarke, James Connolly, 1916 and several on her own political
evolution and early days in Sinn Fein and some of the characters in it.

I’ve also put up several speeches from the independent hunger strike
commemoration in Belfast last Sunday – Brendan O Cionnaith from eirigi and
Paul Little from the IRSP.

Plus the introduction to section four of the thesis – section four covers
the period from the Easter Rising to the Treaty. The three chapters of this
section will be going up today, tomorrow and Wednesday.

Phil