[Marxism] New on Redline

Philip Ferguson philipferguson8 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 20:51:02 MDT 2011

the irish revolution blog is just me, but I'm also involved in a NZ Marxist
new blog called Redline: http://rdln.wordpress.com/

The latest articles on it include one on the long (half-century) and
repressive rule NZ exercised over Samoa; a critical review of a biogrpahy of
David Lange (NZ prime minister in the 1980s and fake saint of the NZ
nuclear-free policy); an article on the real campaigners for a non-nuclear
NZ; as well as material on LIbya, the riots in England; the 140th
anniversary of the Paris Commune, and much, much more.

Phil