[Marxism] How Libya Was Won, by NATO and Special Forces by Stephen Morgan

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Aug 29 13:50:24 MDT 2011

On 8/28/2011 10:52 PM, Ralph Johansen wrote:

> ["Such precision bombing wasn't possible without the profession
> expertise of special forces troops on the ground spotting targets
> and advising on tactics. This was underlined by another report in
> the Guardian, which explained that "the information from the
> ground gave British commanders the confidence to order RAF pilots
> to release laser and GPS-guided bombs and missiles on buildings
> identified as being used by Gaddafi forces. (even including a
> Turkish restaurant!)"]
>

> http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/310878
> Aug 28, 2011 - 15 hours ago by Stephen Morgan

I see that Ralph has still not found the time or energy to
consider Libya except as an outlet for his crossposting instincts.

The other day he asked me to refute the ineffable Pepe Escobar. He
has now told RT that he is "95 percent" sure that the commander of
Tripoli, who was the victim of CIA extraordinary rendition, is now
a CIA agent without any evidence except his sordid feelings. I am
95 percent sure myself that Escobar is a bucket of shit and that
Ralph Johansen needs to think hard about why he is finds him an
authority on Libya.