[Marxism] Libya's spectacular revolution has been disgraced by racism

Lenin's Tomb leninstombblog at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 30 14:28:13 MDT 2011

On 30/08/2011 21:19, Steven L. Robinson wrote:
> The American Revolution was in fact won with the active help of the number 2 imperialist power of the time - the French.  It was a French fleet that bottled up Cornwallis at Yorktown and forced his surrender to the  Continentals. So did the help of the French Bourbons mean the American Revolution was hijacked? SR

I do know that, Steven - just as I knew, with absolute certainty, that
someone would cite this example and ask if the American Revolution was
hijacked.  The obvious answer is *no*, and don't be so *absurd*.  I am
not going to insult your intelligence, or mine, by listing the obvious,
massive differences between the two.