[Marxism] “It’s so hard to be good under the capitalistic system.”

Tristan Sloughter kungfooguru at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 07:55:33 MDT 2011

> With little or no public input, policies that benefit corporations
> regardless of the consequences continue to be enacted.

>  it’s so hard to be good under the capitalistic system.

This is what I always try to discuss with Greenpeace activists I run into.
The sense I get from them is that we must act against corporate destruction
of the environment ad infinitum. Or maybe it'll stop once all has been
properly attacked and ended! The idea that common ownership and workers
control of the economy could be even an option. I worry the social
revolution may not be sparked by a crisis in capitalism but by the massive
ecological crises we are setting the stage for. And that it could be too
late.

Tristan