[Marxism] Achcar

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Aug 31 20:15:15 MDT 2011

What a pain in the ass. He objected me to describing him as supporting a
no-fly zone so I accommodated him by including his own words from the
original ZNet article that drew so much attention. He wasn't satisfied
with that either and asked me to add another paragraph from the article.
But what he really wanted me to do is say in my own words that he *did
not* favor a no-fly zone. Frankly, I don't want to spend the time
parsing his heavily qualified prose to see if that is really what he said.

Meanwhile, I get attacked on my own blog by nitwits like Walter Lippmann
accusing me of being a second Karl Kautsky and I laugh it off. Actually,
after reading Lars Lih, what's so bad about that?