[Marxism] What's in store for the Egyptians

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 19:40:59 MST 2011

You could be right in the short run, Dan--or even in the long run--but right
now the people there are still mobilized and watching.

They have learned that they can make and unmake regimes.   What the
unions--and anybody else there--does is going to be determined with this in
mind.  So long as the people are mobilized and watching, they need not allow
a future to be imposed upon them.  Would that such a realization enter into
the thinking of our pathetic unions in the U.S. or even the labor movement
in France.

Lacking that, we are probably at our smartest when we try to watch and learn
from what's happening there....

ML