[Marxism] Things You Should Know About Eva Gabrielsson and Stieg Larsson

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 08:21:47 MDT 2011

Thanks for posting this, Louis.
I have fond memories of the course I took back in the '70s with the
author, Charles Larson, on Third World literature. It made a HUGE
difference in my understanding of the world. (At the same time, his
colleague and wife Roberta Rubenstein was introducing me to Doris
Lessing in another literature course...)
Andy