[Marxism] NYT still fighting for "revolution" in Libya. (Was: Arm the resistance - Victory to the Libyan revolution - No to the NATO/UN No Fly Zone)

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 09:00:11 MDT 2011

I agree with Manuel.  I think that 90% of this discussion has to do with the
attempt to define an organizationally distinctive "revolutionary" position
as opposed to the presumed muddleheadedness of those of us who refuse to
pick the lesser evil of tyrannies in the world....

I particularly share the wonderment at the priority people place in fighting
over this when I look at the fearsome realities out my front door.

ML