[Marxism] Moderator's note

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Jul 1 14:48:18 MDT 2011

On 7/1/11 4:34 PM, Eli Stephens wrote:

> Obviously, they are split. But here's today's evidence that massive
> numbers of them support the government:
>
> Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvfAuwGOtKg Sky News:
> http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Libya-Video-Gaddafi-Warns-Forces-Could-Strike-In-Europe-As-Huge-Crowds-Gather-In-Tripoli/Article/201107116022576

My strong suggestion to Eli and Fred is to let this drop. According to
the archives, the two of you have posted 160 times on Libya. (102 for
Fred, 58 for Eli). It is particularly bad in that you are fighting with
viewpoints that are not expressed on the list, as if Nicholas Kristof is
reading the archives and wincing at your polemics. Please exercise a
little discretion.