[Marxism] U.S. Patent #4647773

Joaquín Bustelo jbustelo at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 2 00:41:33 MDT 2011

On Fri Jul 1 7:59 PM, Evil For All Time wrote:
> Skepticism towards our United States Government has always been a
> high-ranking topic.
> The sheer volume of taxation that can potentially be drafted from every U.S.
> citizen is exponential, its ginormous!
>

> Enter U.S. Patent #4647773
>
> Dr. Boyd Graves gave explicit detail on the HIV/AIDS engineering program and
> have been subsequently interviewed online and uploaded here.

Hey Evil --

I was kind of provoked by the tease but after watching the first 30
seconds or so of the stupid video consisting of blurred white lines on a
black background, I concluded that  the only reason someone would
communicate this way is that they had nothing to say.

But giving you the benefit of the doubt, I continued in your blog post
trying to make some sense of what the claim was. It has something to do
with AIDS, a cure and ... taxes? The evidence is crushing, overwhelming,
so great that were it to be stored in the City of Omaha said city would
be sinking into the ocean. Yeah, sure. But no, I didn't click on  the
other videos. I gave you your chance on videos and you blew it, and by
offering NOTHING in the blog post you've blown that, too.

But I'll still give you the benefit of the doubt. Make your case here,
with plain words in plain text with what the evidence is, concretely,
specifically. That means at least summaries of some of the more
important documents, perhaps short quotes, references or links to where
substantiation or amplification can be found but no clips that are just
someone talking or blurry lines of text nor blog posts by someone who is
undoubtedly highly regarded by his friends, all three of them.

Joaquín