[Marxism] Turn in DSK case....(reformatted)

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Sun Jul 3 08:58:31 MDT 2011

On Jul 3, 2011, at 10:10 AM, Fred Feldman wrote:

> Introductory comment to Guardian editorial
> The "revelations" about the alleged background of the chambermaid are
> typical of the requirement that women who charge rape must be
> secular saints
> (unless they are actually nuns) and has nothing to do with what went
> on
> between the principals that day.
>
> The physical evidence says that something did...

Except that no "physical evidence" exists.  In his hysterical delusion
that nobody has ever been convicted of raping anyone who can't be
proven to be a "secular saint," Fred simply throws down the memory
hole the crucial "revelation" that the prosecution team (under the
strongest legal obligation) was compelled to disclose: that the
extortionist initially lied to them about her conduct after the
supposed encounter--instead of waiting in the hall for a supervisor
(her original story) she had to admit that she went back into the room
once DSK had left.  Her present story, as admitted by the prosecution,
is that she went back to "clean the room." That, of course, is another
patent lie,  because if the room had been cleaned by a professional no
"physical evidence" would have remained.  What is undisputed and
indisputable is that a person with an enormous financial interest was
alone at the "crime" scene before anyone else had been told that
something had happened.  And there can be no way to rebut the
presumption that while there her "cleaning" activities included
planting any necessary "evidence."  Never has there been a worse break
in the "chain of custody" that is required by any honest legal system
before something can be recognized as "physical evidence."  So the
prosecution can never present a court with physical evidence, and the
sole witness has admitted such a long series of lies that no
unprejudiced juror could ever take her word for anything. It would be
amazing, were it not for the cowardice and corruption endemic among
American prosecutors, that the charges against DSK have not yet been
formally dropped and that the lying accuser has yet to be arrested.

But both events will happen very soon now.  The question is whether
there will be any real investigation (other than that financed
initially by Ms. Sinclair) into the real background of the extortion
scheme. If there is, I have no doubt that it will lead to Sarkozy's
political apparatus, one of whose agents (not the NY Police, not
Sofitel) was the first to publicize (even before it took place!) the
arrest of DSK.

Shane Mage

"scientific discovery is basically recognition of obvious realities
that self-interest or ideology have kept everybody from paying
attention to"