[Marxism] Turn in DSK case....(FURTHER reformatted)

Jeff meisner at xs4all.nl
Sun Jul 3 10:36:03 MDT 2011

At 10:10 03/07/11 -0400, Fred Feldman wrote:

>..... If they are using her
>reported background as a reason for exonerating DSK, that would deal a real
>blow to the right of women to prosecute rape charges.

Wow! I finally agree with Fred on something. Well stated! And while I hate
to rub it in......

"If you are using the self-appointed (current) "leaders" of the Libyan
revolution association with NATO as a reason for exonerating Gadhafi, that
would deal a real blow to the right of a people to prosecute their dictator
(after overthrowing him)."

I mean it.

- Jeff