[Marxism] PSL Editorial: Libya and the united front

Tristan Sloughter kungfooguru at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 18:03:56 MDT 2011

I missed the 'arm the resistance' thread but for me that can mean a number
of things. Would you have (or did you) supported outside elements bringing
arms to the Franco resistance and fighting and dying with them? You jump
very far in all your statements about supporting X isn't that far from
supporting Y, its nonsense.

Also, what was the evidence that the rebellion would be crushed? That was an
argument for the intervention from the imperialist media... But now that is
something you believe? The tanks were outside of Bengazhi because there were
driven out. This doesn't mean I know it wouldn't be crushed but I find your
use of it interesting. Not to mention your seeming acceptance of the idea
that the only options were a crushed rebellion or a NATO bombing/invasion.

Tristan