[Marxism] Leon Botstein in New Politics?!?

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Jul 5 06:59:38 MDT 2011

http://newpol.org/node/476

New Politics is a magazine that was founded by the late Hal
Draper, one of the outstanding American Marxists of the last
half-century. The article is the same PR release that Botstein
issued when Bard College was accused of "encouraging terrorism"
because there is an ISM chapter on campus.

I just sent this email to my old pal Leon, the president-for-life
of my alma mater Bard College,  with the subject heading "Now you
are in real trouble":

When word gets out that an article of yours appeared in New
Politics, the same magazine that has printed mine, your funding
sources will certainly dry up. Time to remove Donald Trump's phone
number from your rolodex, I dare say.