[Marxism] Getting under Leon's skin

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Jul 5 20:08:45 MDT 2011

Dear Louis Proyect,

Thank you for your email of July 5. Owing to your status as an alumnus,
a direct reply is a matter of courtesy. For your future reference,
I do not possess a rolodex. I also have never had any need to call
Donald Trump, whom I do not know and have never met.

And those who have been generous to Bard, without exception, respect and
even delight in dissent and the freedom of expression. So you need not
worry.

Thanks for your concern and for writing.

Leon Botstein