[Marxism] Turn in DSK case....(reformatted)

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Jul 6 06:38:42 MDT 2011

On 7/4/2011 7:03 PM, Lüko Willms wrote:
>    Sure, let L.P. go on by throwing his film reviews into the world, and that
> nobody dare review him!

You would think that from this spitball I was reviewing Tom
Hanks's latest movie, etc.

My reviews are of extremely political films, mostly documentaries,
that rely on the Internet for publicity. In recent weeks, I have
reviewed movies about the disappearance of honey bees--an
ecological crisis of the first dimension, the Earth Liberation
Front, a struggle against real estate sharks in Brooklyn, the
landmark case of a battered African-American woman in California
trying to overturn a life sentence, etc.

Lüko, you are a real putz. Ask someone to translate that for you.