[Marxism] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Evil For All Time via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Thu Jul 7 05:35:42 MDT 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    Evil For All Time requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Sergii,

- Evil For

Accept invitation from Evil For All Time
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-p60gh4-gptn4gs0-3j/uFCb83a-5gcH0QtCoBwxQ58QeZxu3KHCXEnbFAH1PwDkahV6oxHqCrz/blk/I1496640906_3/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYPnPoMej0QdzoVd359bSJVs4APpQdQbPgRdj0UcP0Sd3cLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Evil For All Time
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-p60gh4-gptn4gs0-3j/uFCb83a-5gcH0QtCoBwxQ58QeZxu3KHCXEnbFAH1PwDkahV6oxHqCrz/blk/I1496640906_3/3dvdz0Vc3gSdzAQckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Evil For All Time be a good idea?

Evil For All Time's connections could be useful to you:
After accepting Evil For All Time's invitation, check Evil For All Time's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation