[Marxism] New blog on Irish Revolution

Richard Fidler rfidler_8 at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 8 04:33:37 MDT 2011

Phil, try Windows Live Writer. You can do all those things on your
post within that application, then post from there to your blog.
http://explore.live.com/windows-live-writer?os=other

RF

Phil Ferguson wrote:

I have started a new blog on Irish revolutionary history and
contemporary struggles.

It's at:
http://theirishrevolution.wordpress.com/

I'm only just learning how to do a blog, so not perfect technically,
but I actually managed to get a couple of posts up and mainly
formatted well.  Now to learn about pictures and how to get just one
para up and do that "to contiue reading" thing. . .  Oh, and how to
link the footnotes in the text to the endnotes.

Wish me well!

Phil